Arsenal 6-0 Ludogorets Razgrad as Ozil’s hattrick and masterclass performance guide Arsenal to thumping win, Arsenal took on Bulgarian side Ludogorets Razgrad in the Group A match in the Champions League this Tuesday night and the result was predictable with Arsenal dominated the game throughout the match. They scored early with Sanchez producing a moment of magic while Theo Walcott scored yet another goal for Arsenal to make it 2-0 for the gunners.
Alexis Sanchez has been involved in four of Arsenal’s Champions League goals this season, scoring twice and assisting twice
Mesut Ozil scored a hat-trick after stunning goals from Alexis Sanchez and Theo Walcott as Arsenal dismantled Ludogorets Razgrad in a ruthless Champions League display. Sanchez got the first with a masterful chip from just inside the box. Walcott powered a curling shot home after Ludogorets’ Wanderson hit a post. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain smashed a loose ball into the corner for the third, before Ozil scored three times in a game for the first time in his career.
Arsenal 6 – 0 Ludogorets Razgrad UEFA Champions League Match Highlights
- 12′ 1 – 0 Alexis Sanchez scored with a sublime loopy finish at the far post to give Arsenal 1-0 lead at Emirates.
- 42′ 2 – 0 Theo Walcott continue his rich reign of form scoring Arsenal’s second and what a strike it was. Ozil found him unmarked Just outside the box and Walcott unleased a classy finish to make it 2-0.
- 46′ 3 – 0 Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain scores Arsenal’s third.
- 56′ 4 – 0 Mesut Oezil had a superb game and bagged his first of the night.
- 83′ 5 – 0 Mesut Oezil scores his second of the night as Arsenal ran riot in closing stages.
- 87′ 6 – 0 Mesut Oezil completes his hattrick, his first for Arsenal, as Arsenal finished the show with half a dozen goals.
273 total views, 1 views today