The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) Registration and Admission Into All Universities In Nigeria For 2016/2017 Academic Session is now Available and All Suitably Qualified Candidates are invited to Apply For Admission into 200level Without JAMB, Post-UTME or Admission Screening through the Gradepoint Citadel Of Advanced Studies (GPCAS) Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) School.
Introduction to Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB): IJMB In Nigeria
It is of the acronym Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), It is an Approved, Proven & Certified Advanced level programme moderated by Ahmadu Bello University and having coordinating body in various tertiary institutions and different study centres nationwide. The programme is specifically designed to provide an opportunity for candidates who cannot gain admission to regular degree programmes in Nigerian Universities for one reason or the other, as the programme only requires candidates O’level results, Also awaiting result candidate can Enroll.
• Approved: By the Federal Government has a platform for securing admission into higher institution in the country and abroad.
• Proven: Yearly, about 20,000 applicants put in for the programme in which more than 70% fraction successfully secure admission with it into 200 level to their preferred institution & course.
• Certified: By Nigeria University Commission (NUC) has an Advanced level examination that qualify students into 200 level via Direct Entry.
Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) Subject Combination
Prospective IJMB candidates are required to select any THREE (3) A/L IJMB Subject Combination identified with their preferred course of study in the university be it Science, Art or Social Science Course.
Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) Admission Requirements.
(a) Five O/L credit passes as contained in JAMB brochure (Max of 2 sittings).
(b) Awaiting result can also apply but O/L result must be available before University Admission, you can make it before then, with GRADEPOINT CITADEL OF ADVANCED STUDIES (GPCAS).
(c) Twelve (12) Passports Photograph.
Note: No JAMB Post-UTME nor Admission Screening score is needed for admission for the IJMB A’level Programme.
The IJMB certificate would secure admission into 200 level.
Method Of Attaining Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) Certificate
Candidates would then be lectured for the stipulated period at their respective Study Centre and thereafter sit for the final examination. On completion of the programme, successful candidates accordingly utilize their IJMB certificate to secure admission into 200 level in any Nigeria tertiary institution via Direct Entry.
How To Apply For Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB)
1. To Obtain the Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) Admission Form, Candidates are required to pay N10,000 to the Bank Details Below.
Bank name : FIDELITY BANK
Account name: GRADEPOINT INTERNATIONAL
Account number: 5600124717
- Forward The Payments Details to mail to email@example.com (e.g Name of Depositor, Candidate Name, Telephone Number, Bank Teller Number).
Note: Please use a valid e-mail address to send these information, because the form you purchased would be sent to any email address you provide.
- After A Successful Payment, a form will be forwarded to your mail, please Download the PDF File which is the form and print it out, then fill the spaces in the provided fields.
Note: As you fill the Form, please do fill the printed form with CAPITAL LETTERS
- Attach your passport to the designated area on the form.
- Then, scan and send the already filled form and also the payment teller copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Within 2 to 4 hours, a reply will be sent to you via the email you used to send the scanned data , the email will include other few details you need to know as an IJMB student.
- Finally, we would call you to ask if you have any question or clarification you want us to answer or make.
Note: Other payments can be made on resumption.
Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) Admission Fees
The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) Admission Application Payments Fees are Instalmental.
- IJMB Admission Form =N10,000.
- Acceptance Fee =N10,000.
- Tuition and Registration Fee =N90,000.
- Accomodation Fee =N30,000.
- IJMB recommended Textbooks and Past Question
- For Science Students =N20,000.
For Social Science and Art Students =N15,000.
- For Science Students =N160,000.
For Social Science and Art Students =N155,000.
Note: INSTALMENTAL PAYMENT IS ALLOWED WITH MINIMUM OF HALF PAYMENT ON RESUMPTION.
About The IJMB SCHOOL, GRADEPOINT CITADEL OF ADVANCED STUDIES (GPCAS)
The Information Below gives you clear details on where you will do the IJMB programme.
GRADEPOINT CITADEL OF ADVANCED STUDIES (GPCAS) is the IJMB SCHOOL where you can enroll for the IJMB program. It is more like a normal campus life, GPCAS is located in Ilorin, Kwara State at Irewolede opposite Sawmill. At GRADEPOINT CITADEL, they have veteran lecturers who impact due knowledge into IJMB students according to the IJMB syllabus. All their lecturers at GRADEPOINT CITADEL have more than enough knowledge on the IJMB program so they know what to offer students in relation to their various subjects combination. Also their lecturers are IJMB examiners. They mark IJMB papers every year and this is one of the way we render helping hands to our students, giving them upper hands.
GRADEPOINT CITADEL run this program every year and they have students from various states in Nigeria who are currently undergoing the program with them. The registration for 2016/2017 is still in progress with the closing date yet to be announced. Standard accommodation for distant students is available with conducive environment. Students who do not have O’level results can come for the program and they will enroll for WAEC GCE,NECO GCE or NABTEB with us along side with the program. Many students have passed through GRADEPOINT CITADEL and gained admissions into universities of their choices. Meanwhile, GRADEPOINT is affiliated with UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN (UNILORIN) and KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY (KWASU). So, to process admission into these two universities is as easy as pap. But you can also gain admission into other universities notwithstanding. Gaining admission into 200level, a student would only have to spend two more years if he/she is into a 4-year course and three more years if he/she is into a 5-year course.
GRADEPOINT CITADEL OF ADVANCED STUDIES (GPCAS) is the surest IJMB SCHOOL where you will receive competent lectures and you will be confident of facing INTERIM JOINT MATRICULATION BOARD EXAMINATION (IJMBE).
For Further Enquires, Please contact;
Yscholars Ask Questions ?.
797 total views, 1 views today