The Recent Breaking News, that Buhari Sacks 24 Heads of Government Parastatals in Nigeria, Has put many Nigerian’s into query state as Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari sacked 24 heads of Government Parastatals in Nigeria, as the federal government has announced the sack of those in charge of All the 24 Heads of Government Parastatals.
According to a statement issued on Monday by the secretary to the Government of the Federations, Babachir Lawal, which the heads of Government Parastatals in Nigeria affected with the Sack Approvement by President Muhammadu Buhari.
1. Nigerian Television Authority, NTA, Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria, FRCN,
2. Voice of Nigeria, VON,
3. News Agency of Nigeria, NAN
4. National Broadcasting Commission, NBC,
5. Industrial Training Fund, ITF
6. Petroleum Technology Development Fund, PTDF
7. New Partnership for Africa’s Development, NEPAD.
8. Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund, NSITF Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board, NCDMB
9. Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria, FMBN
10. Tertiary Education Trust Fund, TETFund
11. National Information Technology Development Agency, NITDA
12. Petroleum Equalization Fund, PEF
13. Nigeria Railways Corporation, NRC
14. Bureau of Public Procurements, BPP
15. Bureau of Public Enterprises, BPE
16. Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency, PPPRA
17. Standard Organization of Nigeria, SON
18. National Agency for Food and Drugs Administration and Control, NAFDAC
19. Nigeria Investment Promotion Council, NIPC
20. Bank of Industry, BoI
21. National Centre for Women Development, NCWD
22. National Orientation Agency, NOA
23. Nigerian Export-Import Bank
24. National Agency for Prohibition of Traffic In Persons and Other Related Matters, NAPTIP.
2,328 total views, 3 views today