Things are still dramatic with the Lyons as Cookie and her gang returns with lots of drama, feuds, back stabs, and murder to Fox’s Empire season II.
Here are things that happen on the show, in case you are wondering what the new season will offer.
1. Cookie, Hakeem, Andre and Anika thought they’d succeeded a hostile takeover of Empire Entertainment, using $250 million from investor and new comer on show, Mimi Whiteman.
2. Bad news is, Mimi changed sides, teaming up with Jamal and Lucious, who is still imprisoned, to retain their position.
3. Jamal suspended Hakeem’s record as payback, and froze out his mother Cookie, who gave him a slap while expressing her fear that he would turn out to be just like his father.
4. Lucious and Cookie’s drug lord boss, Frank Gathers, played by newcomer, Chris Rock, not only found himself in jail with Lucious, he also found out it was Cookie who once snitched on him.
5. As payback, Frank had the head of Cookie’s cousin delivered to her apartment door, leaving Cookie rattled.
Cookie had Lucious murdered, after paying him a visit in prison.
‘Empire’ stars Terrence Howard, Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett, Grace Gealey, Ta’Rhonda Jones, Kaitlin Doubleday, Bryshere Y. Gray among others.
Marisa Tomei, Chris Rock, Alicia Keys, Tyrese, Kelly Rowland, Lenny Kravitz, Ludacris and Becky Gomez were the added a-list of entertaining and exciting Guest stars in the show.
448 total views, 1 views today